ASP dot Net Programming Training in Abuja
No 1 Computer training school in Nigeria.
Build and deploy robust Web, Windows applications using Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET programs by enrolling in our practical hands-on ASP dot Net Programming Training in Abuja
Register for asp dot net training in Abuja today
This Bizmarrow’s practical ASP dot net programming training in Abuja Nigeria will teach you from scratch how to build and deploy robust Web, Windows applications using Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET programs
Gain the essential skills necessary to become a computer programmer and design and program apps for devices or desktop apps with technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, C#, and Visual Basic.
This ASP Dot NET course training provides hands-on experience creating software for Microsoft’s .NET (Windows platform) using the Visual Studio development environment.
Starting with the most fundamental elements of computer programming, the training evolves to leverage development techniques sufficient to produce a complete web application including the user interface, business logic, and data access layers. Participants have the choice of using either C# (C Sharp) or VB (Visual Basic) – the Microsoft .NET core languages.
Techniques presented include design, code generation, testing, and debugging including the use of the ASP.NET (Active Server Pages) the SQL Server database.
ASP.NET is a web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic websites. It allows you to use a full-featured programming language such as C# or VB.NET to build web applications easily.
Our asp dot net training course is a world-shattering advance in a programming technology platform that greatly simplifies the rich internet web application development process.
ASP Dot NET Web API is a framework that makes it easy to build HTTP services that reach a broad range of clients, including browsers and mobile devices. ASP.NET MVC gives you a powerful, patterns-based way to build dynamic websites that enables a clean separation of concerns and that gives you full control over markup for enjoyable, agile development. ASP.NET MVC includes many features that enable fast, TDD-friendly development for creating sophisticated applications that use the latest web standards.
ASP dot net programming training Requirements
What are the requirement for this ASP dot Net Programming Training in Abuja?
Windows based PC
Basic computer skills including the use of the Windows operating system and accessing Web application and other computer programs
Understanding of internet and the web
Determination and desire to better yourself in order to become a great web developer
A hard-working attitude and able to see the end goal of becoming a professional developer
Who can attend this ASP.net course in Abuja training :
The following people can enroll for this ASP dot Net Programming Training in Abuja
- Beginners who want to learn .net Development
- Developers who are moving to .net
- People who want to start enterprise development
- Developers inheriting .net projects
- Students and teachers who use the .net platform
- Anyone with an interest in creating their own projects from scratch
- People who want to gain an understanding of Visual Studio and .NET development
- People who want to learn programming through pragmatic examples instead of endless explanations.
What you will learn in this ASP.net programming training in Abuja
Acquire a working knowledge of asp.net by registering for our ASP dot Net Programming Training in Abuja
Learn about important interactions between asp.net and the .NET Framework
Learn how to implement simple GUI programs using Windows Forms
Gain a working knowledge of implicit typing, object initializers, anonymous types, extension methods, lambda expression, LINQ, and other new features in C#
Specifically, in this ASP.net programming training you will be able to :
- Install .net Development Environment
- Navigate .net Development Environment
- Adjust master project settings
- How to properly close a project
- How to create a multisolution project
- How to add forms to your project
- Be able to navigate the project with the solution explorer
- Switch between the code view and GUI view in Visual Studio
- Learn to use the properties window to adjust settings within project elements
- How to use the toolbox window
- How to add toolbox elements to your project
- Understand different .net project types
- Be able to run the code you are developing
- Understand strategies to organize your code within the Visual Studio environment
- Be able to discuss the function of libraries in .net
- Be able to assign specific libraries to your .net projects
- Understand how to reference other screens and utilities
- Understand how to work with a SQL database in Visual Studio
- How to create your own database using SQL server
- Be able to add tables to your database
- Be able to write a basic stored procedure and execute it
- Understand how to create, recall and display SQL queries
- Identify additional data sources supported by dot net
- Identify the differences between C# and Visual Basic
- Learn how to execute C# code in Visual Studio
- Apply standards to keep your code neat and orderly
- How to write fundamental C# structures
- Identify the difference between Windows Forms and Web projects
- Create complete Windows Forms projects with Visual Studio
- Create complete Web-based projects with Visual Studio
- Apply standard naming conventions within your work
- Understand how to apply the concept of referencing in your project
- Apply basic debugging techniques to your work
- Understand how to bundle your project and send it to the end-user
- How to add and remove components from a web-based project
- How to apply CSS styles within a web page
- How to apply a consistent layout across pages
- How to interact with Crystal Reports
- How to interact with the Windows registry
- How to deploy a an application on the web